Friday 12 April 2013

Ephesians 5

I'm not strong,
I'm kind of weak,
I'm not mysterious,
I like to speak,
I'm not bad,
I try to be good,
I'm not rich,
I live in the hood,
I'm not "cool", but I can socialize
There's more to me than you realize
Most guys wear a disguise to their demise because of their lies, so don't end up their wives
You may want a player, but I'll give you prayer
I can't give you all the things you're tellin' me, but I can give you fidelity
Whoever my wife may be, I just pray she accepts me
I'm not a model, I'm not famous
And I can't promise our marriage will be painless
But I'll do my best make you spotless and blameless
I pray you're not looking at this broken facade
Because inside is a man that loves God
To me love and sacrifice are synonyms
Just like there's no sin in him, us apart is like Cinnabon with no cinnamon
Like mars candy with no m&ms
Like a lady with no feminine
So inspect me, and give me a review
At the end of the day, I love Christ and I hope that's enough for you

No comments:

Post a Comment